quarta-feira, 30 de maio de 2012

#467 - Indicação da Semana - 39

Adiantando a indicação da semana, por que, por motivos de força maior, não tive como fazer uma postagem decente, tanto que até essa postagem simples postei atrasado.

All That Remains - Six


Six

I wish I was free of this
I see her in my dreams
Wish that she wasn't there

But she still haunts me and I

Still feel her breath on me
Still want to taste her skin
But I know that would kill me

No damn her, still I choke on her lies
Still Reeling from her last caress her goodbye

Oh how this sickens me
This wretched fools affair
I can't erase this from me

And now it permeates
And every thought I feel
The anger writhes in my soul

No damn her, still I feel my stomach turn
Choke back hold my head high I'm strong

No damn her, still I choke on her lies
Not reeling I'm strong

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário